Frankel Jewish Academy seeks outstanding individuals to support its unique educational Mission, and its commitment to the Four Pillars, in providing Michigan’s premier Jewish day high school education.
We employ top-notch faculty in our general studies departments – teachers who take students to new levels of achievement and understanding.
Our Jewish studies teachers are talmidei chachamim (learned in Judaism) and pedagogically sophisticated.
FJA offers an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package to its employees.
If you are interested in joining FJA’s teaching staff, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
- Video Production Instructor (posted on 10/14/16)
- Hebrew Instructor (posted on 2/16/17)
- Director of Development (posted on 2/17/17)
- Director of Jewish Studies (posted 3/3/17)
- Student Life Coordinator (posted on 3/3/17)
- Bible/Rabbinics Instructor (posted on 3/9/17)
- Cross Country Coach (posted on 3/13/17)
- Girls’ Varsity Volleyball Coach (posted on 3/13/17)
In This Section