The Student Services team provides academic, social, and emotional support to our students.
Meet the Student Services Team
Mrs. Teri Giannetti
Director of Student Services and Programming
(248) 592-5263, ext. 345
Ms. Krystal Wilson
(248) 592-5263, ext. 341
- Provides educational support to meet our students’ varying learning styles and needs.
- Writes and implements Accommodation Plans for qualifying students.
- Works with parents to obtain the necessary documentation for their children.
- Oversees Standardized Testing (e.g. ACT) to students with qualifying Accommodation Plans and other special needs.
- Serves as liaison between parents, teachers, students and outside tutors.
- Offers individual support to student in all general and Jewish subjects, as well as: time management, organization, study and test taking skills.
Mrs. Ella Dunajsky
Director of College Counseling
(248) 592-5263, ext. 346
Ms. Rachel Ellentuck
(248) 592-5263, ext. 239
Mrs. Ariella Monson
Coordinator of Student Life
(248) 592-5263, ext. 242
- The student life department believes in the power of “do-ocracy”. This means that students take the lead in creating and running clubs, organizing and leading community service programs, planning spirit week and much much more. Being a student at FJA is about more than academic success — it is about making connections and building relationships with FJA students and staff. Programs include Spirit Week, dances, clubs, community service through fundraisers, clothing and food drives, and projects throughout metro Detroit. The Student Life department is dedicated to supporting students so they can turn their big ideas into reality and bond together as one strong FJA student body.