How to Apply
1. Schedule A Tour and Shadow Date
Contact Shana Kantor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 671-3226 to schedule a visit.
2. Apply Online
Application to begin an application.
3. Submit Required Documents
Official transcript from middle school (and high school, if applicable) attended
All applicants are required to have at least one letter of recommendation from a non-family member who is a teacher, administrator, clergy member, tutor, or coach.
Hillel Applicants need only ONE letter of recommendation from a Hillel administrator.
4. Application Fee
The application fee of $25 is payable online through the application.
5. Student and Parent Interview
You will be contacted by our Admissions Office to schedule your personal interview once your application is complete. Please call the Admissions Office at (248) 671-3226 with any questions.
Deadline For All Materials
- January 31, 2023 is the priority deadline for application to Frankel Jewish Academy for the 2023-2024 school year.
- All other applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.