How to Apply
1. Schedule A Tour and Shadow Date
Contact Arielle Endelman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 671-3248 to schedule a visit.
2. Apply Online
Application to begin an application for the 2020-2021 school year.
3. Submit Required Documents
Complete the following forms that can be found in the online application:
- Official transcript from middle school (and high school, if applicable) attended
- Principal or guidance counselor recommendation
- English teacher recommendation
- Math teacher recommendation
- Jewish professional recommendation (Rabbi, Cantor, Jewish Studies teacher, youth group advisor, etc.)
4. Application Fee
The application fee of $25 is payable online through FACTS.
5. Student and Parent Interview
You will be contacted by our Admissions Office to schedule your personal interview once your application is complete. Please call the Admissions Office at (248) 671-3248 with any questions.
Deadline For All Materials
- January 31, 2020 is the priority deadline for application to Frankel Jewish Academy for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Applications for the Frankel Merit Scholarship must be received by February 14, 2020.