How to Apply
1. Schedule A Tour
Contact Arielle Endelman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 592-5263 ext. 282 to schedule a visit.
2. Become a JAG for a Day
Contact Arielle Endelman at email@example.com or (248)592-5263 ext. 282 if none of the dates on the link are available. You will be able to visit general studies, Judaic studies, and elective classes based on the available schedule.
3. Apply Online
TADS Online Application to begin an application for the 2020-2021 school year.
4. Submit Required Documents
Download the following forms from TADS and return completed forms to Frankel Jewish Academy:
- Official transcript from middle school (and high school, if applicable) attended
- Principal or guidance counselor recommendation
- English teacher recommendation
- Math teacher recommendation
- Jewish professional recommendation (Rabbi, Cantor, Jewish Studies teacher, youth group advisor, etc.)
- Student writing sample
5. Application Fee
The application fee is payable online through TADS. The application fee is waived until January 31, 2020 when it will be $100.00.
6. Student and Parent Interview
You will be contacted by our Admissions Office to schedule your personal interview once your application is complete. Please call the Admissions Office at 248-592-5263 ext 282 with any questions.
Deadline For All Materials
- January 31, 2020 is the priority deadline for application to Frankel Jewish Academy for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Applications received or completed after this date will be considered on a rolling and space-available basis.