How to Apply
1. Schedule A Tour and Shadow Date
Contact Rachel Maxbauer, Director of Admissions, at [email protected] or (248) 671-3248 to schedule a visit.
2. Apply Online
Application for the 2024-2025 school year opens on November 1st.
3. Submit Required Documents
- Transcripts from middle school (and high school, if applicable) attended.
- Hillel Day School applicants are required to submit only one letter of recommendation from a Hillel administrator.
- All other applicants are required to submit two letters of recommendation: one from an English teacher and one from a math teacher. A third letter from a person of special interest is suggested and encouraged, but not required. This could include Jewish professionals (such as Rabbis or youth group leaders), camp staff, coaches, tutors, etc.
4. Application Fee
The application fee of $75 is payable online through the application.
5. Student and Parent Interview
You will be contacted by our Admissions Office to schedule your family interview once your application is complete. Please call Rachel Maxbauer, Director of Admissions, at (248) 671-3248 with any questions.