The Shorashim Grants are an opportunity for current and incoming families to opt-in to grants to help reduce the cost of tuition. Grants are available at $2,500, $5,000, or $10,000 and families will choose the amount that fits their needs.
- What is the goal?
- Why are we able to select our Shorashim Grant amount?
- Are the Shorashim Grants per student or per family?
- Can FJA use this money in other ways?
- Will this continue indefinitely?
- Will FJA’s tuition increase next year?
- FJA’s Tuition is already significantly lower than other private schools, so why do you need to offer these grants?
- How do we opt in?
- Our family already receives Tuition Assistance. What will this mean for us?
- Our family pays full tuition currently. What does this mean for us?
- May we donate our Shorashim Grant back to FJA?
- If my student transfers to FJA in the middle of the year are they eligible for a Shorashim Grant and how much would they be eligible to receive?
- Are Merit Scholarship recipients eligible for a Shorashim Grant?
- Why are they called Shorashim Grants?